Ofsted Parent View
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of our school. I would like to encourage you to share your views of St Mary’s and hope that our dedication and commitment to your child shines through in the survey. I would appreciate if all families could complete this survey. To complete the survey, follow the link below.
You will be asked 14 questions, each with a multiple choice answer. The questions are listed below.
1. My child is happy at school.
2. My child feels safe at school.
3. The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
4. My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
5. The school makes me aware of what my child learns during the year.
6. When I have raised concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly.
7. 7a Does your child have special education needs and/or disabilities (SEND)?
7b (if answered yes to 7a) My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed.
8. The school has high expectations for my child.
9. My child does well at this school.
10. The school lets me know how my child is doing.
11. There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
12. My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
13. The school supports my child’s wider personal development
14. I would recommend this school to another parent.